• The Guidance Department is pleased to announce the following college acceptances – Congratulations!
Mia Gavin Coastal Carolina University, Stockton University
Feiyou Guo U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, The Ohio State University
Kristen Kline Clarkson University
Aidan MacDonald Quinnipiac University, Sacred Heart University
Caitlin Prario East Carolina University, Endicott College, Framingham State U,
U. of Mass, Boston, Mount Ida College, Suffolk University
Antony Santos University of Maine
• Students going on the ski trip deposits and permission slips are due by Friday, February 16th. We need 20 people to make this trip a go.
• Reminder there will be a mandatory meeting of all Extraordinary Ministers during tutorial today in room 204.
• Attention National Honor Society Members: There will be a mandatory meeting this Thursday during tutorial in the auditorium. Please bring your dues to this meeting, $20 for seniors and $25 for juniors.
• Roots and Shoots members who can help clean the Recycling Room on Thursday should sign up on Google Classroom.
• We already have a lot of pajamas! Let’s keep them coming! Remember that they must be NEW pajamas and the sizes needed are newborn to adult medium. You can drop them off at morning drop-off or in the box in the lobby. Let’s help the children in need.
• Today is the last day for the Student Council Valentine’s Day fundraiser. Cost is $1.00 for 4 hershey kisses. Student Council members will send them anonymously.
• Shout out to the girls’ middle school basketball team on their victory against Cape Cod Academy. The girls were able to take the win with a score of 30-21. Great job ladies!